Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24.

So....
I have been in "summer mode" for three weeks now. It's been pretty uneventful overall but it's definitely had it's more exciting moments. For example last Sunday on my way to my friend Carly's house my car broke down in Redmond. Eventful. After spending the night at her house my car still wasn't fixed and she had to work... so, the rest of the my morning I sat in McDonald's in Bellevue (approximately 6 blocks from the mechanic) and waited to hear something about my car. Alas, the mechanic in Redmond did not fix my car, but thank God for an amazing best friend who came to my rescue and followed me back to Marysville just in case my car broke down on the freeway! So, yeah that has been pretty much the most eventful event during my summer vacation thus far.

I am nannying four days this week which I am frankly really happy about:) It's kinda funny how a person can go from being semi anti-kid to nannying four days a week.... God definitely has a way in changing our hearts and remolding and refashioning them to what He wants them to look like. I know it's small, but I think it's amazing how He can change even the smallest desires in our hearts to better fit Him and His Kingdom...

Anyways, thus is my summer... only 2 and a half months to go!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment