Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Euphoria in it's definition...

Euphoria: A feeling of great happiness or well-being.

My current state of being :)

I am extremely blessed, almost to an unbelievable degree. I can't believe the things God has given me; I feel so loved. I can't even express it in it's fullness because words would not do it justice. Let me tell you this: it is the best feeling I think I have felt up to this point.

I'm really trying to keep my emotions in check but when the source of happiness appears all around me, I have a hard time keeping it down - thus euphoria :)

It's funny how one thing can make your entire week and keep you going even when things don't look up. It's crazy how one thing can transform your entire week for the better, making you feel happier than you've been in a long time. It's a great and grand feeling!

Ahhhh. Breathe in the contentment and satisfaction that comes with bliss and drink in all it's emotion - the happiness and relief it results in. I am a happy creature, and am extremely undeserving of such a kindness, but there it is and I can't rid myself of this feeling! So, live on euphoric spirit and keep me hoping on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment