Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happiness!

God always has my best interest in mind, and His best interest always exceeds my own expectations. I am under His covering and He, my glorious and mighty God, is looking out for me!

It's funny how we can feel like God isn't there and we start to doubt and in a moment of complete panic, when we finally realize He is all we have, we cry out in desperation, "Hey God, if you want me to do this...do this and I'll believe!" or "Do this thing and I'll know if you want me to take this path!" Well, that happened to me this week, and I realized something: God is looking out for me. He answers even the silliest prayers!!!!

This realization has totally transformed my week, and it's only Tuesday! I am on cloud 9 right now and I probably won't be coming down any time soon :) It's awesome knowing that God is in control, that His hand is in everything we do, and that I have people that I can turn to when I am in need of a ear to listen.

I've met some amazing people this year at NU. Really, like I am so incredibly blessed. These people completely blow my mind by their total trust in God and willingness to just sit down with me and discuss things out with me. I have no idea how I ever came to deserve such good friends...

I'm actually looking forward to next fall as well, which is a huge change from what I was feeling! I'm realizing that although I'll be living on a different floor from the rest of my 200 floor friends, it is possible to still be friends with them, as silly as that realization sounds! I'm excited to see what God has in store for the upcoming fall because this year has definitely changed me, and I can't wait to see the kind of person I am this time next year!

I just want to encourage you guys that God does listen to prayers and that He does give us the desires of our hearts even if they require a long waiting period. God doesn't forget our past prayers and He's always looking out for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment